Shutterstock AP Specialist in New York, New York
Shutterstock is seeking an Accounts Payable Specialist who will report to the Accounts Payable Manager and is responsible for providing financial, administrative and clerical services. This includes processing and monitoring payments and expenditures as well as filing all documents and reports in an organized manner. We currently process approximately 150-200 invoices and payments weekly.
- Perform the day to day processing of accounts payable transactions
- Manage the AP email queue of invoices (label emails for AP team, follow up with responsible owners for approval, respond to vendor inquiries, etc)
- Review invoices to ensure mathematical accuracy and general compliance (e.g. sales tax).
- Enter all invoices into the Accounting system accurately and in accordance with company policy/account codes
- Setup Suppliers with proper documentation provided
- Manage weekly payments (checks, wires and EFT's) in accordance with policy
- Assist in the coding of company AMEX expenses
- Review/process T&E reports leveraging our expense management software (Concur)
- Filing of all invoices by vendor
- Assist with Audits
- 1-3 years of experience in Accounts Payable with ERP system (Workday preferred)
- Detail oriented, organized and accurate
- Knowledge of Concur (expense management system) is a strong plus
- Experience with business online banking (HSBCnet online banking and Bank of America Merrill Lynch CashPro preferred)
Shutterstock, a global technology company, has created the largest and most vibrant two-sided marketplace for creative professionals to license content - including images, videos, and music - as well as innovative tools that power the creative process.
The company has expanded its portfolio to include Bigstock, a value-oriented stock media agency; PremiumBeat, a curated royalty-free music library; Rex Features, a premier source of editorial images for the world's media; as well as Offset, a high-end image collection.
For more information, please visit www.shutterstock.com, follow Shutterstock on Twitter, Facebookand Instagram.
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V