Creative Circle, LLC Graphic Designer - Freelance (78827) in New York, New York
Position: Graphic Designer - Freelance
Starts: Week of 4/16
Duration: 1 Month.
Our client, a fine arts museum, is seeking a freelance Graphic Designer to join their team on-site for one month.
The Graphic Designer will:
- Primarily, create an amazing presentation deck with charts and graphs for upcoming meeting.
- Create wide range of creative proposals, presentations and pitches for multiple departments to help attract sponsorships.
- Handle deadlines, proactively resolve issues, and prioritize needs with grace.
- Have the opportunity to: 1) design and produce marketing collateral materials for print, out-of-home advertising, and digital to support campaigns, and 2) Design and produce exhibition graphic design and print collateral materials.
The Graphic Designer has:
- Proficiency in PowerPoint, Adobe Creative Suite (CS5.5 and CC) and InCopy.
- Excellent design ability with thorough knowledge of branding, brand strategy, visual identity system & implementation, print design, print / OOH / digital marketing campaign.
- Experience creating light animation for digital ads, and proficiency in After Effects, HTML, and CSS, a major plus!
- Their own laptop.
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: NY40@jobalert.creativecircle.com https://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf