Nasdaq, Inc Index Advisory Product Manager in New York, New York
The Product Manager will be responsible for managing the Advisory Services Index Product (passiveIQ) and any new product launches or index projects tied to the passive trend. The Product Manager must be able to liaise with multiple parts of the Nasdaq organization and pitch to/perform analysis delivered to publicly listed customers on daily basis. The role will be critical in moving projects forward, managing client outreach and ensuring seamless internal communication.
Product & Technology:
* Run engagements and analysis projects around Index Inclusion, Index Exclusion, Rebalances and Reconstitutions. Work with Corporate Solutions Product Development to manage passiveIQ and any future product releases.
* Work with Corporate Solutions IR Sales team to pitch and engage with publicly listed companies on passive trends.
* Marketing and Communications: Work with Nasdaq Corporate Solutions Marketing to complete research white papers, run webinars and be the public face of Index Advisory.
* Work with Nasdaq Global Index team (GIS) to ensure timely and successful launches of passiveIQ and any future product work. May include managing index content (data provision, methodology documentation and rebalance models). Will also work with GIS to ensure Index Methodologies are up-to-date and followed accurately.
* 5+ years of experience focused on Passive Investing required, focused specifically on Index essential
* Undergraduate degree required
* Very strong quantitative skills, exceptional use of excel
* Comfortable selling and participating in live media
* Fundamental interest in the equity markets
* Ability to balance multiple tasks and projects simultaneously
* Demonstrate attention to detail
Nasdaq is an equal opportunity employer. We positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of age, color, disability, national origin, ancestry, race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, veteran status, genetic information or any other status protected by applicable law.