NBC Universal Manager, Brand Strategy & Planning, USA & SYFY in New York, New York
Job Number 40454BR
Job Title Manager, Brand Strategy & Planning, USA & SYFY
Business Segment Cable Entertainment
Posting Category Marketing
About Us At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
Country United States
State New York
City New York
• 3+ years of brand marketing and/or communications experience working on leading-edge consumer and/or entertainment brands.
• A working knowledge of basic quantitative/qualitative research methodologies.
• Ability to mine secondary trends data sources (Iconoculture, YPulse, Stylus, Cassandra, etc.) to derive consumer intelligence and fact-based recommendations.
• Flawless visual storytelling skills that leverage the latest tools (PowerPoint, Keynote, etc.) to powerfully bring ideas and insights to life.
• Excellent business writing, executive-level presentation and interpersonal skills
• Extraordinary attention to detail
• Strong work ethic, with a dedication to excellence
• Confident, driven, self-starter, who is comfortable working autonomously
• Strong communication skills, both oral and written
• Must be creative and analytical at the same time
• A collaborator, able to bring together cross-functional groups for a single purpose
• A strong team player, willing to jump in and out of multiple assignments as needed
• Fantastic project manager who stays organized, maintains a strong sense of ownership and accountability, and executes numerous projects simultaneously
• A culture vulture with boundless passion for consumer trends, behavioral economics, demographics, psychographics, television, music, movies, art, technology, new media, the current zeitgeist and all things pop culture
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.