American Express Senior Manager, Process Owner, Digital Marketing Operations in New York, New York
American Express is hiring a Senior Manager, Process Owner, Digital Marketing Operations (DMO) for its Merchant Marketing Operations team in New York City.
This role sits within the Merchant Marketing Operations team which is part of the Global Marketing Operations (GMO) organization in Global Business Services (GBS). GMO is the global enterprise utility responsible for end-to-end marketing campaign execution processes, enabling marketing innovation for our partners, and delivering efficiencies to enable faster speed to market and cost efficiencies, all while ensuring we are delivering on the promise to Card Members and Merchants.
This is an exciting opportunity to join the Digital Marketing Operations team within Global Marketing Operations. The team is focused on ensuring flawless execution and delivery of marketing offers and campaigns. This Senior Manager is specifically responsible for the end to end process strategy for the Merchant Marketing Operations (MMO) organization as well as acting as the Process Manager / MMO Operations expert for new product and capability enhancements. In addition, this Senior Manager will help manage the end to end onboarding (set-up) of offers for the Amex Offers program.
This role is responsible for:
* Owning the end to end MMO process strategy, working across teams to document current processes, define POA process strategy, and identify & manage initiatives to drive toward the POA vision. * Becoming an expert on the current processes and representing MMO on key stakeholder committees for road maps, pipeline, enhancements, and improvements. * Acting as Process Manager/MMO Operations expert to identify operational impacts and drive optimal solutions for new product enhancements and capabilities. * Thinking strategically to identify opportunities to drive improvements and process efficiencies, and establish key business requirements. * Managing the end to end offer execution process for Amex Offers, ensuring the successful distribution of offers through digital marketing channels. * Partnering with Capabilities and Product owners to identify and implement enhancements to our on-boarding tools and processes. * Providing strategic consultation and support to Marketing partners who want to launch new digital Marketing products, capabilities and campaigns on the platform. * Driving innovation and continuing to meet the evolving needs of our Customers: Partners, Card Members, and Merchants.
- Proven project management skills with a strong focus on process excellence
- Strong relationship management skills with ability to effectively collaborate across multiple teams
- Solutions oriented with strong problem solving skills
- Ability to think strategically and creatively
- Excellent communication skills and ability to influence
- Ability to adjust quickly to shifting priorities, multiple demands, ambiguity and rapid change
- Proven ability to independently manage multiple work-streams and drive results, with strong attention to detail to drive flawless execution.
- Comfort with and ability to understand, at a high level, capabilities and technical systems
- Understanding of and passion for the digital space - Desire to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Prior marketing operations/execution experience ideal Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Title: Senior Manager, Process Owner, Digital Marketing Operations
Location: New York-New York
Requisition ID: 18004445